Great news for our brokers, we can now offer two brand new, higher LTV products that cater for first time buyers, home movers, the self employed and those with an adverse credit history. Here are the features and highlights:
A 90% LTV product for first time buyers and home movers:
- Rates from 3.57% (home movers) and 3.77% first time buyers).
- Advances up to £500k.
- Free valuation.
- Minor historic adverse considered.
An 85% LTV product that allows fees to be added over the max LTV, adverse credit history, and is available to self employed applicants:
- Rates from 3.27%.
- Self employed applicants (12 months min trading history): Salary and share of the most recent year’s pre
tax profit and income can be evidenced using Certified Accounts, SA302s, Tax Calculations and corresponding Tax Year Overviews.
- Employed applicants: Can include 50% of evidenced overtime/bonus/commission/shift allowance and 100% of second job income and car/regional allowance.
- Contractors (12 months min history): Income calculation of up to a day rate x 48 weeks.
- Applicants with an adverse credit history: Previous arrears, CCJs, or previous IVA and bankruptcy considered. Unsecured arrears assessed on worst status basis. Communications and utility defaults or arrears are not considered as impaired credit. Applicants in a current DMP are considered.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE OR DISCUSS AN ENQUIRY? CALL US ON 01277 508959
CRITERIA CORRECT AT THE TIME OF PUBLISHING AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE
FOR INTERMEDIARIES ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC